3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Vario_R

Jan 16, 2018
I am currently trying to do a pool scene. How the F@ck did you managed to do this with the surface of the water? Did it come with a water volume premade textured or it is a plane with a shader and a texture?? Amazing scenery (don't like the girl much but it looks good. just a personal taste..).
Check here :sneaky: :

zjalaran

Dec 31, 2017
I am currently trying to do a pool scene. How the F@ck did you managed to do this with the surface of the water? Did it come with a water volume premade textured or it is a plane with a shader and a texture?? Amazing scenery (don't like the girl much but it looks good. just a personal taste..).
Using the assets EagleTime mentioned above, specifically After Midnight.

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
First render ever. Critique me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice work, would like to see the characters with a background/in an environment though. The male pose doesn't seem natural though, looks robotic. I like the females expression and pose, but if I was looking at this from a story point of view, it doesn't feel right. Perhaps, have the male still clothed so she is surprised when she sees his bulge, or put his pants around his ankles so it seems like he just pulled them down then.

Either way, it is a good first render, would like to see some more with backgrounds/environments and if you are doing custom poses try look at some references and act them out yourself to see if it feels natural.

Reactions: NeverEast

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Playing around with different height morphs. Why the fuck is almost every female model in DAZ 6 foot all (or almost that tall). This is a Lyoness model (same one for both characters) one used Measure Metrics the other used the Height slider to see if they came out different, Same pose (mirrored). Different pubic hair and a small change to skin transparancy are the only other differences.
Double_Trouble_resized.png
Not sure which I like better. Reminds me of the Double-Mint Chewing Gum commercials. Double the pleasure, double the fun.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes