3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

exter

May 29, 2017
How did you do that breast shaping, plz let me know.
Is it push/pull the mesh thing?
That setting location?
Dont bother asking, it's most likely not his own work. See for the resemblence of the style. I also remember this artist from years ago and he did alot of these pedestal animations. Some of his stuff can be found under the name of Hiro3787 or yukitan.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.foxx

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
If we want, we can do some good stuff without photoshop, if we bother. It's true true, making poop rendering,... pretty, is indeed magic xd

So that's what I say we should rename this thread "PS Art - Show Us Your PsSkill"
I know how to use both but in my case Photoshop is a great friend because I don't have a great computer so I use alot of Photoshop tricks to make my renders look high quality, and sometimes do things that are imposible otherwise, like the next render I did for a contest on a discord channel.

DimenO.PNG

Most of what you see comes from Daz, that doesn't mean that most of the work is done there. But please don't get all hipster or purist with this, what really matter is the final result and what anyone want to do with it.

This is still a Daz Art regardless of the use of Photoshop.

Last edited:

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
your speech is right, but you must also understand the various situations, when I put the preview ... it stops, before it resumes, I make myself a coffee and go to make gasoline .... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: quindi si cerca di rendere almeno presentabile il lavoro,chiaramente rispetto tutti punti di vista

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
All of my renders are 80% Daz and only like 20% Photoshop done. So I would still consider it a Daz render. In my opinion it would have to be 80% Photoshop to be labeled Photoshop art.

KlodowWW

Mar 18, 2019
I don't know why you guys feel the need to defend yourself ! EVERYONE use PS or Gimp to do 3D Render and if you don't it's because you don't know how or you don't care about quality.

What's next, you can't use intel denoiser because it's not a real daz render ?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes