3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
I like that you are going for a full toon look for your game! Very different. If your story is as good as your character designs, I'm sure the game will be successful.
Thanks for that, i feel like its something difficult to achieve without characters either looking excessively young or alien, but slowly making progress. A lot of work ahead of me but I hope it's received well when I get around to sharing it!

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I am curious to know how much time did it take for you to render, and what was the size of the image?
Coz whenever I try to render a character with wetness shell on, it takes a lott of time to render it and result has some white grains on the wet surfaces.
100 minutes for that render before i pulled it. No post work other than throwing a signature on. It's a simple custom scene with just a floor, wall, and single point spot light, and rendered with a 2070 Super. Changed a lot of surface settings on the shell, skin, and shirt, and dialed in the bloom filter for how i wanted the atmosphere. One of my earlier ones with the same shell only took 40 minutes, thanks to more even lighting. The size is... IDK, something or another 4k, as it appears here. :)

• Wow
Reactions: Mr.foxx

Mr.foxx

May 25, 2017
100 minutes for that render before i pulled it. No post work other than throwing a signature on. It's a simple custom scene with just a floor, wall, and single point spot light, and rendered with a 2070 Super. Changed a lot of surface settings on the shell, skin, and shirt, and dialed in the bloom filter for how i wanted the atmosphere. One of my earlier ones with the same shell only took 40 minutes, thanks to more even lighting. The size is... IDK, something or another 4k, as it appears here. :)
Wow! Thankyou, for replying.
But how can a person wait 100min for a render, my god that's so boring and you have a lot of patience.
With your card you can pull off even more better and best looking renders, if you tweak your image size settings.
Maybe trying 1440p or 1080p renders? idk, you might have your own answer for why you rendered its image in high res.

Final verdict!
I am interested to see more of your work. (y)

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
But how can a person wait 100min for a render, my god that's so boring and you have a lot of patience.
With your card you can pull off even more better and best looking renders, if you tweak your image size settings.
Maybe trying 1440p or 1080p renders? idk, you might have your own answer for why you rendered its image in high res.

Final verdict!
I am interested to see more of your work.
(y)
Actually...
100 minutes, or 1 hour 40 minutes, is what many would call a "fast" render, as far as Iray is concerned, with complicated lights and/or environments, even on top end "consumer" cards, or even "workstation" level behemoth quadros.
It's a boring wait, yeah, but, if you have enough VRAM, or two moderate cards in SLI, you can use one to do the render heavylifting, and the other to get you browsing during the render baking period. And, even without that option, just watching your render as it goes from a noisy mess to a gradually clear, fully detailed work, is oddly satisfying.
That, or I'm kinda insane

Reactions: Enyos

zOh

May 4, 2020

Final verdict!
I am interested to see more of your work.
(y)
My renders take like 6-8 hours on average. I just start it before I go to bed and it's usually done or close to done when I wake up. The higher res you render at, the better it looks. I render at 4880p minimum but usually higher than that, 5680 or 7680.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes