3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

abraxas007

Sep 16, 2019
I am convinsed. It doesn't work.
I think the problem was my postprocessing. The plugin is a good starting point, then the refinement of the result is what makes the difference between what I did and a good job. As I wrote it was just an experiment and with more time, more experience and better knowledge and artistic talent than mine, it can be improved a lot.

Frytkosz555

Aug 11, 2017
Can you render the scene in passes by having the background separate? Then you can just composite them together.
Yeah but the backgrounds would also take few hours to render in oposition to half an hour in the black space, also it would look off with the character standing out.

Frytkosz555

Aug 11, 2017
My first tries at night ...
View attachment 786882

And sun lighting
View attachment 786883

Feel free to criticize ;)
There is a character called VYK Banshee that has a HDRI in it's files that is just pitch black, using it is in my opinion the best way to make night scenes since you can have a window in the scene and it wouldn't look weird outside. You can find her on ps-ds.info for free.

Reactions: Tshaw17

DonJoe

Jul 15, 2019
There is a character called VYK Banshee that has a HDRI in it's files that is just pitch black, using it is in my opinion the best way to make night scenes since you can have a window in the scene and it wouldn't look weird outside. You can find her on ps-ds.info for free.
You could simply set Render Settings > Environment to "Scene only" then there's no HDRI lighting, only Scene Lights and Iray Emissives.

Reactions: Tshaw17
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes