3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

wvrmsor

Jul 14, 2020
how do i changing thumbnail size in this thread? i wish smaller thumbnail so i can preview all the works. i cannot find option to change thumbnail size in account setting. thank

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Hey I usually don't give advice unless explicitly asked for but in this case you could improve your render quite a lot with a small adjustment. In the two images you posted today you did not adjust their eyes (and head). In the other image it is more noticeable and it makes them look hypnotised in this image she looks just disinterested. They don't necessarily have to look at each other but make a very clear choice at where they are looking.
In this image there are three places the girl in black could look: at the other girl, directly at the camera or completely avert her eyes depending on what you want to express with the image. For the girl in red she can look at the girl in black or clearly avert her gaze.
Hope this helps you in future renders.

Vario_R

Jan 16, 2018
Hey I usually don't give advice unless explicitly asked for but in this case you could improve your render quite a lot with a small adjustment. In the two images you posted today you did not adjust their eyes (and head). In the other image it is more noticeable and it makes them look hypnotised in this image she looks just disinterested. They don't necessarily have to look at each other but make a very clear choice at where they are looking.
In this image there are three places the girl in black could look: at the other girl, directly at the camera or completely avert her eyes depending on what you want to express with the image. For the girl in red she can look at the girl in black or clearly avert her gaze.
Hope this helps you in future renders.
Thanks, I noticed that in only when it was ready, I did try to correct that in the second one but as you write it's not quite good.... I did try to take away her look from the girl in red because as you might guess her hand is on the ass and try her to look at the camera with some intriguing look... I'll be more careful in next one's. Thanks again for your advice

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes