3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
pourquoi le résultat et dégueulasse
Park.png Park 2.png
je comprend plus rien avec daz je fais une image très complète résultats impeccable
je fait une scène simple résultats dégueulasse

I no longer understand anything with daz I make a very complete image impeccable results
I do a simple disgusting results scene
Why ???

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Idea for a 3 Daughter/1 Dad Incest story.

Charlotte: (18) Athletic, Serious
Ashley: (17) Rebel, Tease
Mia: (16) Cheerleader, Bratty
Dad: (40) Gym Coach at The daughter's HS, Athletic

View attachment 826520
You cant really make them younger than 18. That would not be allowed, but what you can do as I have seen in other games is allow the player to chose their age. State that they must be older than 18, but let the player chose.

Also even the 16 year old in your images actually looks more like 18 or 20ish. I think it has a lot to do with the head and face, the younger you are the more round and babyish your face will look.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
You cant really make them younger than 18. That would not be allowed, but what you can do as I have seen in other games is allow the player to chose their age. State that they must be older than 18, but let the player chose.

Also even the 16 year old in your images actually looks more like 18 or 20ish. I think it has a lot to do with the head and face, the younger you are the more round and babyish your face will look.
great idea. I used heigh differences to make them look different

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes