3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
OK so here is my newest render to copy cwsmlk art style. What do you all think? :) Any criticism is very much welcome.

View attachment 845769

Actually my wife pointed out that she has too many rankles on her elbows, knees and feet, and I think she is correct in that. So here is another render I did to correct that.

View attachment 845863
Well i like you try to do like cwsmlk's Render style he is very very good on what he is doing...
But i prefer you can take something of his style and try to do your Style better :) :) . .

Reactions: DoctorPervic

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Well i like you try to do like cwsmlk's Render style he is very very good on what he is doing...
But i prefer you can take something of his style and try to do your Style better :) :) . .
I agree doing my own style is better, I just want to find out how he does all his detail and look because it would be a huge improvement in my own art skils. :)

Reactions: SStyliss3D
Jul 14, 2018
I'm pretty happy with this render, the only thing I'm not satisfied with is the walking pose of the two in the background, it seems a bit unnatural to me and I'm not been able to fix it
Draw a line down from their head through their torso to the floor.

The only time that one foot is going to be directly under the torso is when the *other* foot is also more or less directly under their torso, albeit lifted in the air and moving forward.

With one foot planted on the ground directly under them, and the other behind them but still touching the ground, it looks less like they're stepping forward and more like they're taking a step *backwards*. Which would be perfectly fine if someone in front of them had kicked in the door and was waving a gun around - stepping back to get in a position to act is sensible. Or if they'd both just gotten the shit kicked out of them, which doesn't make sense for a robot. Now if the robot was a guard and jabbing the other one forward with a gun or cudgel or something....

Anyway, fixing that, moving the foot they're standing on forward a bit, so their legs split their center of gravity will help.

This video - - is some experiment about how dots and motion in the right pattern makes it look like a person. Whatever - you're interested in the first segment, Walking. Just watch what the "legs" are doing and where both of them are in relation to the "torso" when one leg is directly under the torso.

Reactions: Borg137

mattocean

Oct 8, 2018
Sorry to post this here but could somebody tell me where is the problem? I get this after loading the wet shell. Thank you guys!

1601979824643.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes