3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

InfamousRebel

Jul 20, 2018
She is fascinating. I usually just hit "like" but this woman somehow deserved more. I hope there is more, some time.
Yeah she's a little "unusual" A little bit of morphing to try and get a natural shape rather than the standard overly toned, Definitely a WiP, want to try and add some more natural imperfections

Reactions: ancienregimele

InfamousRebel

Jul 20, 2018
I'm hoping to turn this into a bit of a series called: Josie's Bizarre Adventures

Main Character: Josie Johnson. A 6'5 woman with quite the secret; a 13' dick.
This secret is what is causing her to never have a job for longer than a few months, as she is caught having sex with her co-workers, superiors, students and more.
View attachment 881808
Her personality is quite submissive and without this schlong between her legs her life would be quite boring. Aside from the numerous jobs she has had over the years, she loves yoga and going to the gym. She tries to avoid trouble as much as she can, but the women she encounters just can't seem to resist this muscular futa.

First Story(in hopefully a series of wacky adventures)
Josie's Bizarre Adventures: Detention Disaster part 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The reaction is brilliant.

Jul 14, 2018
If you haven't done so, you can do an image search for Female Bullying and get some photos with than should be in a photo about being bullied.

On that line, I made one where she was choking the other, but I decided to move the hand a little, making a scene where the subtext is just text.

Bully 4.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes