3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Hello world greetings and salutation and uh...stuff.
So I need a bit of help or advice. While trying to render I seemed to have run into a bit of a snag with a few characters. You see I'm having an issue with teeth whitening and while in real life the answer would be to brush more and drink less coffee it gets a bit more complicated with Daz studio. Can anyone share a few tips I would prefer to avoid using photoshop or any other image editors for this. Truth of tooth.png

Reactions: Reifon

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Hello world greetings and salutation and uh...stuff.
So I need a bit of help or advice. While trying to render I seemed to have run into a bit of a snag with a few characters. You see I'm having an issue with teeth whitening and while in real life the answer would be to brush more and drink less coffee it gets a bit more complicated with Daz studio. Can anyone share a few tips I would prefer to avoid using photoshop or any other image editors for this. View attachment 884775
Well a lot of the darkness is just the render not being fully done. But If you want the teeth even whiter you will need to select the teeth with the surface selection tool:
1604436670732.png
then go to the surfaces tab (bottom right corner for me, don't believe I changed that).
And first thing you could try in this case is to turn up the base colour:
1604436773359.png
before:
1604436847788.png
After:
1604436954082.png

If that isn't enough you can use something like a porcelain shader to get an even whiter result:
1604437109309.png

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
An old one, made a long time ago and redone trying another type of light. And now, another problem occurs... 2 screens, a "true pixel" and a 10 bits. That's great, but where is the truth? :LOL: On one the dark areas are very dark, nearly visible, on the other they are much lighter......

As always, no post prod in that pic.

Pensive ou Soumise 1080.png

algunas_cosas

Jul 8, 2019
clothing and accessories design (hat and mask) by me, inspired by the movie V de Vendeta.
Explusive for the group of discord Daz in Spanish.

Last edited:
Reactions: GNVE
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes