3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Ataly

Jan 25, 2019
I started some time ago on a project up to scene 3 currently . It's on pause as I am struggling to render on my rig due to only having an FX8320 processor , just tanks and bottle necks decent renders. Not to mention crashes.

Not sure when I can pick up again due to lack of money to upgrade atm

Anyway this is from scene 3, basically older woman , boobs on way down but large and more mature face rather than the standard stunning milf so many go for. She has daughters which give eye candy if you don't like a more weathered face on an older woman lol

Thoughts on the style for her, were talking late 30's - early 40's at most age ,

View attachment 924200
If i may - dunno if it's made on purpose - maybe it's your artistic vision, but unless you'll use dforce or something like or any other way to fix this unnatural clothing wrapp around breasts - it'll always look... bad. It won't look perfect on such a huge tits as the ones above, but i think any way is better than this :v

Reactions: therealwakka

therealwakka

Aug 15, 2019
If i may - dunno if it's made on purpose - maybe it's your artistic vision, but unless you'll use dforce or something like or any other way to fix this unnatural clothing wrapp around breasts - it'll always look... bad. It won't look perfect on such a huge tits as the ones above, but i think any way is better than this :v
Yeah I was not as happy as I wanted with that, I need to check that and fix it thank you, Ill look into the fit control

Jul 14, 2018
Yeah I was not as happy as I wanted with that, I need to check that and fix it thank you, Ill look into the fit control
is better for controlling how breasts appear in clothing.

But literally that. Fit Control, while not as precise, helps with everything.

If you’re only having problems with breast cling, get SY’s thing.

If you also have issues with hip, leg, shoulders, etc not fitting right, get Fit Control.

if it matters, SY Breast Helper are morphs adjusted on the Figure wearing the clothes, and Fit Control adds additional morphs to the clothing itself. You could set a rough starting point with Breast Control and fine tune it later, but everything will more or less look right when you put it on. Fit Control has to be applied individually on each piece of clothing.

Last edited:

therealwakka

Aug 15, 2019
is better for controlling how breasts appear in clothing.

But literally that. Fit Control, while not has precise, helps with everything.

If you’re only having problems with breast cling, get SY’s thing.

If you also have issues with hip, leg, shoulders, etc not fitting right, get Fit Control.

if it matters, SY Breast Helper are morphs adjusted on the Figure wearing the clothes, and Fit Control adds additional morphs to the clothing itself. You could set a rough starting point with Breast Control and fine tune it later, but everything will more or less look right when you put it on. Fit Control has to be applied individually on each piece of clothing.
Super thank you, going to play with it this weekend see if i can fix a boat load of stuff

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes