3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
Joel's basement

A real nice bath, clean and brushed hair, a little bit of make-up, sexy clothes instead of dirty jeans and shirt, combined with a hormone boost for proper tits and ass - now Joel and Ellie will never have to suffer from hunger again. Despite moderate prices. Or just because of that? ;)

Ellie_Basement_02.jpg

Ellie_Basement_02_crt.jpg

If you like my artwork, so don't be shy - join my Discord and consider supporting me with a small donation on Patreon. You are very welcome and my heartfelt thanks are guaranteed.

Last edited:

PikZik

Oct 3, 2020
When we will be able to enjoy the whole VN? It looks stunning!
I don't know yet.
I'm still a DAZ beginner (alot to learn) and i'm not sure my old laptop can handle this quality for a long time 'cause i don't have a good workstation (i.e. good graphic card(s) with at least 6gb VRam). Atm most of my pics are rendering with the CPU. :cry:
I'll try to release the first chapter in the 2021 first trimester if i can.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I took my Christmas gratification and have gone on a shopping spree. (Fender Blender, Meshgrabber, Lickaliscous, etc.)
So I took the chance to combine them with a material comparison.
The bottom girl has realistic skin while the upper girl has a simplified skin material. The idea is to transfer only the colors to a render and manipulate the pictures later for a more cartoony look.
MaterialComparison_intel.jpg

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
I started working with daz 2-3 days ago and created this fan art for AWAM , need suggestions on this render and what should i improve. And on a scale of 10 how bad is the lighting ?:LUL:
View attachment 931972
Not a bad start for only working with DAZ for 2-3 days, keep up the good work. Be careful of clipping, the rose petal on her right forearm and the fingers on the left hand going into the floor. I would also move her a little closer to the centre of the picture so her hand isn't cut off by the frame.

Her expression is a little blank to me also, perhaps a little relaxation in the eyes and a slight smile could help. I like the DOF, lighting wise it is nice for an early attempt, I would perhaps add a light in front of her a slightly to the left just to highlight her a little more, maybe look into 3 point lighting if you haven't already.

Looking forward to seeing more from you in the future, keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItsBrownCucumber

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
So I wanted to share a rendering tip I found out, maybe you all already know about this, and if so great! If not then here is what I recently learned.

When rendering a scene, a room for example and let's say you have a living room, with 2 couches, a chair a rug and a bookshelf with books and a lamp

So if you turn off any object in your scene that is not directly in your viewport it will dramatically speed up your render.

Because Iray calculates everything in your scene even the stuff that is not being rendered. So when you turn off the stuff in the scene that is not in the viewport, iray does not calculate it.

This even helps when rendering people. if you turn off the different parts of the limbs that are not being rendered it can help a huge amount

Anyway, just thought I would pose this.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes