3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Has someone good ideas about how to realise sploshing and messy Food Play in DAZ? I was trying Geoshells, but they are fairly limited when it comes to thickness. Thin liquids like honey or syrup can work to a certain degree. But stuff like whip cream or cake frosting or even jam, no way.

thecrownguy

May 9, 2020
Here it goes. My first render post. I have been learning and creating for about 6 months and I look forward to hearing your feedback. My focus right now is realism. With the eyes especially. I have a very fast machine with Dual 2080ti and one 2070 for the monitors. So I have thousands of renders. I am very ADD and I may start a series and totally drop it, I just have fun. Let me know if yall want more.

Last edited:

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Here it goes. My first render post. I have been learning and creating for about 6 months and I look forward to hearing your feedback. My focus right now is realism. With the eyes especially. I have a very fast machine with Dual 2080ti and one 2070 for the monitors. So I have thousands of renders. I am very ADD and I may start a series and totally drop it, I just have fun. Let me know if yall want more.
hey wow looks really fantastic !

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Has someone good ideas about how to realise sploshing and messy Food Play in DAZ? I was trying Geoshells, but they are fairly limited when it comes to thickness. Thin liquids like honey or syrup can work to a certain degree. But stuff like whip cream or cake frosting or even jam, no way.
I'd probably try some dforce splash props like the goo ones with food shaders applied, but don't know how'd that look. Other option would be to find some food props, position them that so they would clip through the body and then paint around the edges in photoshop or gimp so it'd look a bit smeared and not just popping out of the body.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Techn0magier

Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
Nice. The first one is an excellent likeness of Sarah Alexander:
lq0nZGVTMOPTvQ2Xh12Gjq3Hnut.jpg

Reactions: thecrownguy
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes