3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Dude. You are crazy talented, but is love to see what you make your own instead of doing fan art.
Thanks for your compliment, Shieldstronger. Don't worry, I'm just getting started. This may sound strange, but I'm fairly new to DAZ Studio and fan arts have been a great way to hone my skills. Also, making fan arts is my own way of supporting the developers. And of course after some point I will start making my own creations.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Thanks for your compliment, Shieldstronger. Don't worry, I'm just getting started. This may sound strange, but I'm fairly new to DAZ Studio and fan arts have been a great way to hone my skills. Also, making fan arts is my own way of supporting the developers. And of course after some point I will start making my own creations.
You are kidding or?
All of your works looking so damn fantastic ..

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
You are kidding or?
All of your works looking so damn fantastic ..
Thank you. I am a 3D artist and normally creating hard surfaced product models and animations for my clients. I wasn't kidding when I mentioned that I'm new to DAZ. I started using DAZ Studio about ten months ago. Since then I'm creating fan arts for the games I liked.

Does someone knows the Name of the model who used for Cece ?
She is based on Emma Genesis 8.

Reactions: OutOfAshes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Well, I guess I reached the current floor of my skill-level. I tried classic colouring but the flat colour render is way superior to what I'm capable of. I will stick to modified Lineart and clean renders for the light and shadow canvases.
What do you think? Workable/smashable art style? Or still too DAZ?
tst004.png

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Thank you. I am a 3D artist and normally creating hard surfaced product models and animations for my clients. I wasn't kidding when I mentioned that I'm new to DAZ. I started using DAZ Studio about ten months ago. Since then I'm creating fan arts for the games I liked.

She is based on Emma Genesis 8.
Ah i understand , well keep it up :)
I,m exited to see more of your works .

And i hope for me that i m on a same level when i used it for ten months

And thanks i will look for this model

Reactions: Mr. Vargas
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes