3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Quinn from Being a Dik and Cece from Leap of Faith

View attachment 946428
Lighting is too flat, probably because of too little different light in the scene and / or the camera headlamp (it often gives that flat look on renders when it's on, the less light there is the worse it makes it)
Same for the pose only being mirrored and expression being just neutral.
Still don't feel bad and just try to improve :D

Reactions: OutOfAshes

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Lighting is too flat, probably because of too little different light in the scene and / or the camera headlamp (it often gives that flat look on renders when it's on, the less light there is the worse it makes it)
Same for the pose only being mirrored and expression being just neutral.
Still don't feel bad and just try to improve :D
Yes I have not added any special lights the pose is mirrored because I wanted it that way is nothing special but The expressions I have to work on it I always mess them up But I am working on it and use daz only a few weeks ago
:)

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Thanks :) i will testing it after i tryed to get some sleep
To be more accurate, it's on auto by default, in bright scene is will be off automatically (think well lit scenes and outside in daylight) and on in dark scenes or interior with little lights, you want to have it off all the time except if the scene is made to have the camera be a light (think like if the camera is a phone with flashlight on or something)
And good night !

Reactions: OutOfAshes
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes