3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I like 1 3 and 4. 4 gives her even a bit of a Spanish or Portuguese vibe. 2 is a bit too light when compared to her skin tone. The red feels a bit like she is wearing a wig.
yes that is a really hard decision
I think I just make once with all colors a complete picture and then you see it maybe better what fits

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
So that is the new Girl in my Render Gallery i called her Stephanie i worked very long on her.. 6-7 days and every time when i loaded her in Daz was there something wo i noticed and didn't like and i changed her mostly every on this days completely and now finally i like it there is only this little problem with the hair color from my former post ah we will see how it ends with the Hair color

Stephanie full front.jpeg
Stephanie full back.jpeg

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Emma

I'm still rendering close up on the face, I'll just add it to this post later once it's done.. which might be tomorrow, since it's 8 am and I should probably go to sleep, because the sixth coffee isn't working.

Somebody please put me out of my misery.
emmabed.jpg

emmaface.jpg

Last edited:

Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
Having defective faces is better than having faceless faces.
I disagree:
varnafl.jpg

I've seen games here with characters from SIMS 4 (Tinder Stories Asuka, or Power couple Den Erotuc). I've also seen Skyrim games here. Neither EA nor Microsoft made any complaints to the developers. So for a non commercial project SIMS 4 is the perfect engine for short stories.
Neither of those games use the Sims 4.
The Sims 4 graphics are actually better than whatever they used in both of those games (see attached) - but I still wouldn't use it for a VN.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes