3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
Hi guys, I heard that many guys in here so kind in this community. I found some problem and need you guys help. I 'm new in daz3d and english is not my main language. I tries to save character preset but the program daz3d won't let me save? I missed something wrong?
Did you do File > Save As and then select “Scene Subset”? That will save it to your “My DAZ 3D Content” in the browser.

Trying a POV Style, critiques welcome. View attachment 960938
Nice! I agree with the other comment of adding wetness to skin and hair. Also think of physics. It also looks like the guy is puffing out his chest a bit which seems a little weird. I struggle with this with POV a lot as I mainly do POV frames. But you could bring his chest back some and you’d still get the POV effect because of the arm in there.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
I am absolutely loving this RTX3090. This was set to 15000 iterations, 20x on the rendering quality, 100% converged ratio, and with the background and 4 models, it still only took about 28 minutes or so. Granted, there's not a lot of clothing or props to contend with, but still much faster than my old RTX 2070. View attachment 961956
really good quality :O am a little envious

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes