3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
I had a dream tonight about games coming with fullscreen, rollback to the left and unseen text activated. I thought it was real life.. too good to be true..

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
how do you make such sexy girls? I'm so Jealous!
Not sure if compliment or actual question.. :unsure:
So I'll just share some pointers, which work for me, but might not work for others..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry for the spam, here's peace offering.
Uh, backstory for those who like them: In her kingdom it was believed, that bathing in cum of a strong warrior, would make women more likely to give birth to a strong, healthy boy. And it was the strongest warrior's greatest honor to each day shower the Queen herself with his seed.
pregnantqueen.jpg

Last edited:

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Okay, looks like the CG girls all have collective PMS or smth similar. They were all way too bitchy for my taste, today.
So instead I've gone with someone who never disappointed me. And the first approach for the male faction of Hollywood portraits.
I really wish there would be a Clark Gable beard or some more greasy hairstyles in my collection, fo that era.
Guess I have to start with SBH sooner than expected.
Till then, have fun with this handsome fellow.
Hollywood15.png

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Okay, looks like the CG girls all have collective PMS or smth similar. They were all way too bitchy for my taste, today.
So instead I've gone with someone who never disappointed me. And the first approach for the male faction of Hollywood portraits.
I really wish there would be a Clark Gable beard or some more greasy hairstyles in my collection, fo that era.
Guess I have to start with SBH sooner than expected.
Till then, have fun with this handsome fellow.
View attachment 988178
ah i see Red Color this time :p

• Haha
Reactions: Techn0magier
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes