3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
So I'm moving up to some interactive shots and thinking about dialogue, character stories, etc. Quola is technically a male and has penis, which is need to know info for the joke.

Chesley: "There are worse planets we could be stuck on for a few hours. I'm totally going skinny dipping in that river while J'Wago repairs the lander. Come with me, Quola!"
ChesleyAdventure1.png

Quola: "You don't have to get naked and vulnerable on every planet we land on. Do you want to get gang raped by frogmen, Chesley? Because that's how you get gang raped by frogmen."
ChesleyAdventure2.png

Chesley: "Of course not gang raped... Maybe gang banged. Super long tongues and capable of holding their breath forever... I'll take two please. Besides, don't knock it 'cause you'd like it more than I would."
Quola: "You sure about that?"
Chesley: "Is a frogman's ass water tight?" *winks*
Quola: *grins* "Fine... let's go get naked in the untested alien river."
Chesley: "Yay!"
ChesleyAdventure3.png

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Hello and greetings oh dragons of F95zone! I come to you after gathering all 7 of the sacred balls and wish to make a request.
As you can see this little rebel here is currently having a wardrobe malfunction and not the cool sexy kind but the kind that tries to assimilate your limbs and body parts like some symbiotic parasite. GWA-Wardrobe issues.png
Now a usually I fix this problem by shifting and moving the characters body and arms a bit until it mostly disappears HOWEVER a little birdy once mentioned that there was a way to prevent the characters clothing from devouring the character arms and limbs by simply changing a certain Daz setting. Unfortunately that little birdy has long since disappeared into the outer reaches of the internet never to be found (by me) again.
So long story short if anyone can tell me how to prevent my characters shirts and pants from trying to absorb the characters limbs so that it looks like the above I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance
Hugs and kisses
Yours truly
Tiredx

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes