3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Hybrid Victoria 8.1 HD (Victoria 8.2 HD)

Head
JA Charity Head=100.0%
Victoria 8 Head HD Details=100.0%
Eyes Pupils Dilate=50.0%
Due to the fact that Victoria 8.1 Head HD Details breaks the tips of the ears, I replaced it with Victoria 8 Head HD Details.
Из за того что Victoria 8.1 Head HD Details ломает кончики ушей, я заменил на Victoria 8 Head HD Details.
Test Head.png

Breasts
Nipples=100.0%
Nipples Diameter=-50.0%
Nipple Edge Define=100.0%
Test Breasts.png

Test Body.png
Снимок экрана (39).png
Base Pose Kneeling B
Base Pose Kneeling B.png

Last edited:

BamID

May 17, 2020
Since i "finally" broke my DAZ for good, and nothing helped, this is my last Picture for a [hopefully short] Time.
So far only the Head has been touched, Body is still base Gen8 hence i it's not on the picture..
If i get it back up working, i continue with her Body..

Edith says: raw render, not denoised

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
From last night. I have mixed feeling about the models. The purple one I think is going to be relegated to a "recurring guest" rather than "main cast". The blue one isn't vibing for me and I'm likely going back to green for her and maybe some other adjustments...

GikadaBeach1.png
GikadaBeach2.png
GikadaBeach3.png
EskraBeach.png

oliseo

May 11, 2020
Having kinda nailed that 'toon' soft shadows look in my last post, I'm kinda ready to move on to more challenging renders.
The soft focus stylised art totally hides a multitude of rendering sins. Not so much when you start using hard shadows though.

Recently I've discovered an amazing source of HDRI's. And have been getting to grips with those. It's highlighted that I REALLY need to get to grips with how skin is rendered. So that's what I shall be doing. You can see below where I've just used an off the shelf skin 'as is', and it's not so good. It's way better than the toon skins, but that was on purpose. I'm going for a render that you couldn't tell it wasn't a photo.

If that is possible, well, let's find out. But I'm loving those HDRI's. Add a few key lights, and rim lights alongside it, and I believe it possible.

WomanRanch.png

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
Having kinda nailed that 'toon' soft shadows look in my last post, I'm kinda ready to move on to more challenging renders.
The soft focus stylised art totally hides a multitude of rendering sins. Not so much when you start using hard shadows though.

Recently I've discovered an amazing source of HDRI's. And have been getting to grips with those. It's highlighted that I REALLY need to get to grips with how skin is rendered. So that's what I shall be doing. You can see below where I've just used an off the shelf skin 'as is', and it's not so good. It's way better than the toon skins, but that was on purpose. I'm going for a render that you couldn't tell it wasn't a photo.

If that is possible, well, let's find out. But I'm loving those HDRI's. Add a few key lights, and rim lights alongside it, and I believe it possible.

View attachment 1016780
Very nice. Mind if I ask what outfit that is?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes