3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Phoenya

Nov 22, 2019
Her toes are poking through her shoes. You need to repose the feet with the included show morph
Sorry, but take a closer look - nothing is pierced .. these are reflections of light))
And in general, I did not expect any attempts to teach me from you)))
Thank you, of course, but I very much doubt that you can give me even a little valuable advice.
Thanks again.

• Angry
Reactions: ntrvip

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
Sorry, but take a closer look - nothing is pierced .. these are reflections of light))
Thank you, of course, but I very much doubt that you can give me even a little valuable advice.
Thanks again.
I think you went a little too defensive there, man, especially since the advise was 100% accurate.
Yes, no toes poke through, but, that's not a solution. Especially when both pinky toes take advantage of smoothing modifiers and collissions baked into the shoes to hide poke-throughs, resulting in one pinky toe shaped bulge on each shoe, that ruins the original shoe shape to shreds.

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Thanks again.
Screenshot 2021-02-09 145156.png
It is not light the shoe's come with poses for this reason I have made the same mistake my self don't take it personal the comment was made in a constructive way.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
The way you guys are rendering, I might just fap.

:whistle:
and since Lewd4D is here, I think I could... him and his one-pic-should-do-the-trick stunning shots.

Reactions: csbond2

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Thanks again.
Her Pinkies are sticking out of the shoes and the shoe is smoothing to compensate. You need to apply the foot pose that came with the shoes to fix this.
1612902290994.png

Phoenya

Nov 22, 2019
her elbow is not even resting properly on the chair
Boy are you serious ???
Of course, your attention is flattering to me, but I'm just wondering what is unnatural in her elbow?)))
And why did you decide that your opinion is the only correct one, and what is important, you need to express it?)))
The shape of the shoes is possibly broken, but visually there is no harm from this.
But what the fuck is wrong with the elbow?))))

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Boy are you serious ???
Of course, your attention is flattering to me, but I'm just wondering what is unnatural in her elbow?)))
And why did you decide that your opinion is the only correct one, and what is important, you need to express it?)))
The shape of the shoes is possibly broken, but visually there is no harm from this.
But what the fuck is wrong with the elbow?))))
The elbow is hovering in the air

Reactions: ntrvip
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes