3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
I'm going to set up some renders for the queue, but I wanted to let one render now... The outfit is interesting. Looks like it's framing her face though it's actually piercing it. It's kind of limited use, but I'm going to line up some shots of this "very expensive dress, manicured to fit each shot" with different models.
021721LundiForest.png

Sep 12, 2019
I noticed that the vellus hair in the recent Unreal Human metacreator pack really adds a lot of realism, so I'm trying to create my own in Blender. This is a modified Hagar model with custom shaders (but using her textures).

I made the vellus hair by just selecting the facegroups for the face, ears, torso, arms, and legs, then I manually deselected the palms and created a vertex group. I made the head-hair with the Hair Blender plugin available free on the Daz forums. I just converted some Daz hair. rach.jpg

Last edited:

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
The last 2 videos, Got to shake the asses. Show some jiggling :) but good job doing the art work

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Practicing a bit, in-between programming tutorials.. ignore typos, I'm tired.
And loops didn't work out well this time, I'm tired - perhaps a duzen key-frames more and it would look silk smooth, as sweet as pudin-ass fairies
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes