3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
MC: It's not that she's stupid, but her naivety, and aloof attitude are dangerous.

When I introduced myself as a photographer, she didn't question my ulterior motives. When I invited her to my private photoshoot she came with little hesitation. When it was just us in my loft, she was too unguarded. When I told her to pose provocatively she did. When I asked her to take her clothes off, she had no issue. When I photographed her nude she didn't care what I might do with her photos. When I made her display all she had, she didn't cover herself.

She did whatever I asked. Ultimately, when I penetrated her virginity, she did not fight back or contest in any way. She didn't even mind when I finished inside of her; but by then her mind was drunk on pleasure.

Well ... If anyone was going to take advantage of this young girl, she could do a WHOLE lot worse than me.

Girl: Am I doing this right?
MC: Yes sweet girl. You just lay back, relax, and look right here in the camera.
Robo Modelling 1.png Robo Modelling 2.png

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
Parody 2 Fam-L1c.jpg
Thanks for the advice -- I appreciate it. I have never used RawTherapee before, but I did use it with a .tif of the reworked scene. Here is what I came up with - thoughts? I think it's an improvement. View attachment 1132005
WOW ! If I/we hadn't seen the original I wouldn't know how much was missing from the scene. Still a HUGE improvement IMHO and Still, WOW !

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
Added some cameras to the scene, and that makes it easer to move around a scene, and it wasn't all that hard to do and then move them around. I remember that I tried to add one some time ago and DAZ crashed twice, but this time they went right in. I learn shit every 15 min :) now to be able to remember it........

View attachment 1133776
Just wondering if you know this... (I recently learned)

While in Perspective View - goto where you want your cam, "Create New Camera"> "Show Options" >
"Apply Active Viewport Transforms" (Perspective View)
and your new camera is exactly where your Perspective View is.
No need to adjust Cams if your aspect frame is on. (unless you wanna)

Happy Rendering !

Sep 16, 2019
Just wondering if you know this... (I recently learned)

While in Perspective View - goto where you want your cam, "Create New Camera"> "Show Options" >
"Apply Active Viewport Transforms" (Perspective View)
and your new camera is exactly where your Perspective View is.
No need to adjust Cams if your aspect frame is on. (unless you wanna)

Happy Rendering !
Yeah, I just recently discovered that too. Very handy.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes