3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
uhm can someone help me maybe ? how can i add eyebrows from a other Character to my used Character ?
that doesn't work .

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
uhm can someone help me maybe ? how can i add eyebrows from a other Character to my used Character ?
that doesn't work .
As far as i know if you can't find on the Anatomy folder just directly from the texture on photoshop and it's not worth it imho, but there is a few assets that i use that i recommend, Luxe - Fibermesh Lashes and Brows and Beautiful Brows, you can find a few decent eyebrowns on these.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OutOfAshes

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
As far as i know if you can't find on the Anatomy folder just directly from the texture on photoshop and it's not worth it imho, but there is a few assets that i use that i recommend, Luxe - Fibermesh Lashes and Brows and Beautiful Brows, you can find a few decent eyebrowns on those.
would give you a heart, but limit

thank you ! :love:

Reactions: linkinn

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
The Problem is i used Aurore model and applied the Skin from Friday Model then the Eyebrows was gone
and i want use the Eyebrows from Friday model Too but i load them but it doesn‘t apply them to the Model
Clipboard01.png

OutOfAshes I just tried what you are trying to do and it works, look at the Scene pane on the right. Did you check your log file to see if there are any errors?

Here is a short excerpt of what the log file should look like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
View attachment 1145375

OutOfAshes I just tried what you are trying to do and it works, look at the Scene pane on the right. Did you check your log file to see if there are any errors?

Here is a short excerpt of what the log file should look like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah the Error was me.... the eyebrows i tried to use was only colors

:ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes