3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
Pillow Fight - been messing around with D-formers. Shame you can't really see the contours on the bed spread.
Nice job. I got a question for ya. if you make a mistake on a scene with Dforce how do you reset the DFORCE in the scene? Sorry for the noob question

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Nice job. I got a question for ya. if you make a mistake on a scene with Dforce how do you reset the DFORCE in the scene? Sorry for the noob question
Not an expert on D-Force, however restarting the simulation tends to reset the scene. However I find it is easier to just save prior to the simulation. With D-force you can never be quite sure what the result is going to be.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Depends on several things. What is the issue and what is your workflow?
You can delete the hole simulation in the simulation pane, but a lot of mistakes could be redone by going back in the simulation/animation timeline if you use one. Another way would be, to make a save file of the scene before you start the simulation, this is useful when you do several iterations of the simulation for different props. etc.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Pillow Fight - been messing around with D-formers. Shame you can't really see the contours on the bed spread.
View attachment 155910
View attachment 155912
I love the expression of the left girl in the first picture.
You can see enough distortion in the secon picture.
Are you aiming for photorealism or just for a pleasing overall image? If it is the latter, very nice job.
If it is the first, also nice job but there would be two things to adress. First, the hair of the girl in green. It moves in the wrong direction. And the pillow looks like it pokes through the shoulder and colar bone of the same girl.

Evic

May 25, 2018
Click here:
2018-09-29 07_17_52-Start.png
Then "Reset Simulation Data" or maybe it's "Clear Simulation Data"

You can also clear the simulation data on individual objects as well as freeze the simulation on specific objects (that's in the object's simulation properties, not this menu) so you can simulate one thing at a time if you want to.

Reactions: zramcharan

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Are you aiming for photorealism or just for a pleasing overall image? If it is the latter, very nice job.
To be honest a little of both. Personally I think that making the image plausible adds to the quality of the image.

If it is the first, also nice job but there would be two things to address. First, the hair of the girl in green. It moves in the wrong direction. And the pillow looks like it pokes through the shoulder and collar bone of the same girl.
You're right on both comments. I saw the clipping between the shoulder and the pillow after the render finished. As to the hair, you play the balance between realism and hair clipping through the pillow. I was thinking of spit projecting to the right on the first image to make it even more dynamic. May adjust the first image and re-render to see if the results significantly improve.:cool:

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Anna White_1200.jpg

I like how the dress turned out in the above image. With some skills in materials manipulation you start looking at assets and appreciate what it could be, rather than what it is.
Dress - OOT 2 Tone Dress with center section replaced with Elegant Fabric Iray Shader - Lace 06

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The first one here was made.. three days ago. Or maybe four, don't remember very well at the moment and it is just a variation of what I've showed the other time!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately, some texture of the hair messed up along the way when rendering and this is the result. I guess that this is a lesson to learn for the next time :oops:

This is the second one, made just a couple of minutes ago and I might say.. that I like it a lot. More than the others that I've made so far XD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes