3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Trustin_41

Oct 11, 2020
I have stumbled across your renders and now am hooked ,,, besides adding them into my collection I would also like your permission to post a few in a site called SapphicShares where the audience is mostly women ,,, I'm not lol ,,, fyi ,,, whenever I do post I always credit the artist and create a title if one isn't given ,,, your renders just might be the best I have seen in a long long time ,,, Trustin

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
guys i need your help, i searched among all the animal resources, i found many but not what i am looking for, i am looking for a donkey, do you know any resource that contains it? thank you

2C3D

Aug 18, 2017
I have stumbled across your renders and now am hooked ,,, besides adding them into my collection I would also like your permission to post a few in a site called SapphicShares where the audience is mostly women ,,, I'm not lol ,,, fyi ,,, whenever I do post I always credit the artist and create a title if one isn't given ,,, your renders just might be the best I have seen in a long long time ,,, Trustin
Glad you like them! Sure, you can share them on that site. I appreciate you asking first!

• Love
Reactions: Trustin_41

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Sorry for this offtopic of offtopic xD but I need to know if this woman ( Julia from My Pleasure ) uses the same base model as Josy from Being a DIK and other similar characters, I don't think it's entirely the same, but I think certain parts, like the mouth it's the same, what do you think?
screenshot0050.png

OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Sorry for this offtopic of offtopic xD but I need to know if this woman ( Julia from My Pleasure ) uses the same base model as Josy from Being a DIK and other similar characters, I don't think it's entirely the same, but I think certain parts, like the mouth it's the same, what do you think?
View attachment 1151643
hard to say there are a lot of Models who looks almost similar in some parts
espically when they coming from the same vendor

• Sad
Reactions: Gladheim

GJ1n

Aug 30, 2019
View attachment 1151643
I think that's Victoria 8

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes