3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

5ickcycl3

May 22, 2020
Which morphs did you use? They look great!
Pose Controls - Head - Cheeks and Jaw - Jaw Open
+ Head - Mouth - Tongue Control HD - Mouth Open Horizontal and Mouth Stretch (for mouth width)
+ Head - Mouth - Mouth Pucker
+ whatever puckered face expression you have, e.g. Dayton Mouth OH, or one of the kissing expressions. I also use upper face expressions for more expressive eyes.

Puckering the lips is essential and Mouth Upper Up and Mouth Lower Down is good for fine tuning with limits turned off, so you can move those lips up and down separately.

1620856008895.png

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Yes, I played the last update. Since Daisy is my favorite character, I can of course consider doing an artwork of her. I am currently working hard on 2nd episode of our game Shale Hill Secrets. You will probably see something from me on Sunday. Maybe I can come up with some surprises too. ;)
a game you say? can you link it if it's playable?

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Well I've been waiting all afternoon so that I can have some like so that I can go back on here and start liking some of everybody's work and it doesn't look like tonight I'm going to be able to I don't know what the reason is but I'm supposed to get 60 a day and I haven't had any since about 12:00 this morning and I know last night I used quite a few of them so I should have some now to use but it's not letting me have any so I'm going to give up and come back tomorrow.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes