3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020
Fellas, how do I remove this pesky shadow? It's ruining the entire atmosphere of the render View attachment 1195112
To try a light from up top and behind just don't make it too powerful to overshadow what you're trying to do and it will take the shadow away and it will also give you a little bit more of a 3D look at your model.

Reactions: Sihil

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
I'm in a weird place with my images, characters, etc. I don't know what I want to *do* with these characters. The existential struggle continues. In the meantime, here are some naked Koloi sisters in recliners. I rendered one of Liota but her Marine buzzcut had issues that weren't fixable with photoshop.

Dale, in a refined art nude that expresses her vulnerability while showcasing the stoic strength of a Koloi officer.
051421DaleChair.png

Chesley, displaying... uh, everything in a brazen shot that expresses her vitality of... um.. her feminine struggle to...

She's flashing her vag and DTF. She might put you in a headlock and make you lick her hairy armpits. She wants more booze.
051421ChesleyChair.png

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Fellas, how do I remove this pesky shadow? It's ruining the entire atmosphere of the render View attachment 1195112
Looks like you are using a spotlight? you can increase the dimensions to make the light bigger and that can soften the shadow, but you may also need to adjust the light output to get it looking how you want. Similar thing will apply if you are using an emissive which may work better compared to a spotlight.

Nice work as well, looking forward to seeing more.

Reactions: Sihil
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes