3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

propana

Mar 25, 2020
propana

What's your setup/process for getting so much texture on the skin?
First of all dont use denoiser bc it kills the details and 2nd is the skin texture i will share it later write me a PM i will release it in 1 week when i final finished it. Mutch mutch work.

Like here some without denoiser

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
These are from the visual novel I'm currently working on. Unfortunately, being my first game and since I don't yet own a good computer for rendering, the kind of amazing, photorealistic renders shown above is out of the question for me due to rendering times.

After some testing I ended up with a toonish, soft style. I'm happy with the results and kind of more more unique look, but I'm curious to know other people's opinions.

1.png 2.png 3.png

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
These are from the visual novel I'm currently working on. Unfortunately, being my first game and since I don't yet own a good computer for rendering, the kind of amazing, photorealistic renders shown above is out of the question for me due to rendering times.

After some testing I ended up with a toonish, soft style. I'm happy with the results and kind of more more unique look, but I'm curious to know other people's opinions.

View attachment 1208506 View attachment 1208508 View attachment 1208509
This works fine for a visual novel. It has a distinct style that isn't like many others we see. If this is a workable style, you should stick with it. It holds a bit of a middle ground beyween cartoon and realism. The shapes being real and the lighting and textures in the cartoon style.
In what engine are you rendering?

MrSilverLust

MSL Games
Game Developer
May 22, 2021
This works fine for a visual novel. It has a distinct style that isn't like many others we see. If this is a workable style, you should stick with it. It holds a bit of a middle ground beyween cartoon and realism. The shapes being real and the lighting and textures in the cartoon style.
In what engine are you rendering?
Thanks for the feedback, that was more or less my thought process and why I chose this style. I’m using iray with denoiser on. That and the cartoon textures really speeds up things. I can produce renders way, way faster than otherwise.

Reactions: Willibrordus
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes