3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evic

May 25, 2018
This was done as an example for a new Daz Studio user. I liked how it turned out so here it is. Sorry about the complete lack of lewdness, you'll have to use your imagination this time :p

Pink s.png

For anybody interested, this is the Genesis 8.1 Base Female with no morphs applied. The skin is Babina 8 (no brows) with the iray normal map applied and the Bambina 8 fibermesh brows. The only setting changed on the skin was reducing the bump strength on the torso from 4.0 to 2.0. There is no postwork other than adding my signature, all of the lighting comes from the HDRI background with tweaked exposure settings (mainly a custom white point, burn highlights at 0.10 and crush black at 0.10). It was rendered to about 38% convergence in 500 iterations with the Daz denoiser enabled at 490 iterations. The hair would look more realistic with higher iterations and no denoiser but it was a quick render to demonstrate the effect of careful lighting and camera settings compared to using higher resolution skin maps and HD models.

DevWannabe

Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
This was done as an example for a new Daz Studio user. I liked how it turned out so here it is. Sorry about the complete lack of lewdness, you'll have to use your imagination this time :p

View attachment 1225440

For anybody interested, this is the Genesis 8.1 Base Female with no morphs applied. The skin is Babina 8 (no brows) with the iray normal map applied and the Bambina 8 fibermesh brows. The only setting changed on the skin was reducing the bump strength on the torso from 4.0 to 2.0. There is no postwork other than adding my signature, all of the lighting comes from the HDRI background with tweaked exposure settings (mainly a custom white point, burn highlights at 0.10 and crush black at 0.10). It was rendered to about 38% convergence in 500 iterations with the Daz denoiser enabled at 490 iterations. The hair would look more realistic with higher iterations and no denoiser but it was a quick render to demonstrate the effect of careful lighting and camera settings compared to using higher resolution skin maps and HD models.
That is a beautiful render, but I'm not quite sure what you tried to do. I mean, did you use base resolution character ( no subdivisions ) and downscaled original Babina 4k textures to 1k or something? If so, then those skin details in model's lips and chest are still looking really good.

Reactions: linkinn
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes