3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Sigh. This scene was finished earlier. Then, I started looking around at entirely too awesome stuff from other incredible developers, and I asked the obvious question. If I'm *not* looking at the couple, their faces, etc, how would a more "POV style," animation work for this scene?

Does it look hot...or not?

Damn. I forgot just how freaking *good* the assets are in the gen8 series, so closer up just looks...incredible. So ya, there will be another animation (this) in the scene, maybe going to do an 'ultra close up' we'll see.
mcroseparkpussyjobalt00.png

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
very nice as always. just noticed two small problems. first, you obviously struggled with her multi colored hair. not bad, but not perfect. second, there's something in her right eye, could it be hair clipping :unsure: ?

also, i noticed that you post different resolution renders here, at f95, and on slushe. it's not a big difference, and i even found that you once posted lower res render on slushe than on f95. i want to have your renders in best available res, so it's a little bit annoying to check two places. not a big deal, just curious why different resolutions?

at the end, i really like your style, rather unique, so colorful, a feast for the eyes.

keep it up, and stay safe.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes