3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
Characters of my upcoming VN (MC and one of the "roommates"). Figured I'd share :cool::coffee:

View attachment 1252075
We will watch your career with great interest! :love:

View attachment 1252095 View attachment 1252094
I started with Daz a couple of days back. Can I get some critique on these renders please?
Only problems I see in the first render is that Beefcake's head isn't resting on his hand, though it looks like it's supposed to. (Unless he's giving some kind of hand gesture in Beefcake language... I wouldn't know!) Also the couch is floating a few inches off the floor.

Couple of things on the second render: girls' hands are clipping through their legs/clothes, and need a bit of repositioning. It looks like their feet aren't touching the ground (judging by the reflections), and one of Beefcake's feet might be clipping through the ground (but I really wouldn't notice this if I weren't looking for it). Also, girl on the right's hair could be adjusted a bit so it dangles downwards with gravity rather than off to the side.

All this is minor stuff you'll get better at spotting with practice, so don't get discouraged! The only really obvious thing is, in the 2nd render, the clothing hasn't been simulated with dForce. Look up some tutorials on how to do this, since it can be a bit tricky.

(These are very good for just starting out! And on a positive note, the lighting is good, which is something lots of people struggle with.)

Reactions: Idontknowme

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Characters of my upcoming VN (MC and one of the "roommates"). Figured I'd share :cool::coffee:

View attachment 1252075

Edit:

I corrected these characters according to the post below this one by the all wise Willibrord. I apologize and as a way to not let anyone feel left out, I give you a manly man's man as the MC. Enjoy...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is exquisit !

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes