3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

red-NINE

Jul 11, 2019
Hi
I am having trouble with some clothing, can anyone help me with what I am doing wrong. Some parts of the clothing is not being rendered(see image - around glutes area). The character model that I am using is genesis 8.1 female with lots of morphs applied and the clothing is compatible with G8, V8 and G8.1.
cc.png

Guuy

Jan 28, 2019
Hi
I am having trouble with some clothing, can anyone help me with what I am doing wrong. Some parts of the clothing is not being rendered(see image - around glutes area). The character model that I am using is genesis 8.1 female with lots of morphs applied and the clothing is compatible with G8, V8 and G8.1.
View attachment 1258003
idk man to me it looks like the shorts are intended to look like that .. if that is not the case try to bump the smoothing up a bit if that didn't work bump up the collision if that didn't work try to scale the clothes up a bit

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
A robot t-poses from a spaceship above, onto a beach. Two babes look on.

Yes. I'm running out of ideas. View attachment 1258253
Thats default G8 "A-pose"
T-pose is default for the older G3 Models.

The salesperson swindled you when he sold you the Robot. I sure hope he didn't overcharge you... I know these charlatan sales employees...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Mr Sandman

Mr Sandman

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Thats default G8 "A -pose"
T-pose is default for the older G3 Models.

The salesperson swindled you when he sold you the Robot. I sure hope he didn't overcharge you... I know these charlatan sales employees...
I got swindled *Sad Face

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes