3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Might've gone a lil crazy with the postwork View attachment 1276488
On the figure itself the postwork is fine but the lightning doesn't look like lightning anymore, it looks more like a bioluminescent treebranch. It's a nice render for sure but that lightning feels off. Maybe if the lightning cast a bit more light on the character it may look a bit more convincing.

Reactions: Sihil

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
hello guys, beginner here, and this a render I made, looking for feedback and tips (apart from grains, i rendered only 40%, will complete that later :p) View attachment 1276498
Nice work, the guy on the far right is hovering above the seat and I believe the asian character is hovering slightly as well, be careful of the next time and always check each character before you start rendering.

A bit nit picky, but the pants on the woman are clipping into her leg, the way it is now kind of works but would be good to look into dforce at some point.

If you shuffled all the men to the right you would be able to fit the left most character in and not have to cut him off, also unless they are identical twins, two of the characters are exactly the same even the same pose, it doesn't have to be anything big but try not to use the same pose unless it aligns with the narrative you are telling.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more from you.

Reactions: latesun

Virtual Merc

May 7, 2017
it's called nipple donut but it's not really daz morph

that's actually look better than what i use
It's my go to for nips, comes with a shell fix geometry shell issues. A small tip when using it is not to bother with its own geo shell, it works fine without.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes