3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Thanks a lot man, there is a good gap between what I was able to do when I started posting here and now. I learned so much here from people simply posting their work, some people commentated some of my renders to point one thing with an advice and also read those advices that were not adressed to me sometimes there one tip that changes all your renders.

That one wasn't so tricky as it's a portrait, the most important thing about portraits is the lights, it turns anything casual to something similar to a professional photoshoot.

I'd say 3 things that helped me the most since my first render here :
- Understanding how lights work ( There are easier way to do lights quicker and simpler with ( for example ) paper tiger HDRI lights )

- Camera lens managment to blur a picture on Daz and not post-work ( I wasn't aware that we could do it on daz, it was X3RO who taught me that, made that just afterwards )

- Downforce advanced tricks, to grab clothes with models hands. ( Empiric taught me that, had no idea how to do it, thought it was super complicated, well he was able to explain it in like 2 lines https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/01/1031238_MiSkRt.png )

If those 3 tips help someone else as much as it helped me, I'm glad.
I'm a casual creator who has been using Daz on and off when time permits. But as much I use the software the more I want to find out, and start slowly but surely to get the git of it. Though I have to admit with lighting I'm very much a noob, while I understand fully that lighting might be the difference between a regular and a great render.

To clarify where I'm at the moment is my avatar, where I wanted to fit in a creation of mine with several props and to make it a cool avatar at the same time. However I did get quite a bit of likes from this one , and while it's rather low quality, It was a big confidence boost for me. This being said, the community here and on discord channels have been nothing but wholesomely (is that a word?) supportive.

I will definitely look into more lighting tutorials and advice videos.

A bit of a long rant here, but people here have been nothing but supportive. And while I don't visit this site too often these days, I really appreciate that you took the time replying to me.

Reactions: Straz3D

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
"Okay, since you wont listen to what I said about no peeking I guess you'd like to see more, don't you?"

nadine_ifn_002.jpg

I'm back from vacation with a bit of digital detoxing (mostly forced by external circumstances like the terrific network coverage in some areas in Germany :rolleyes:), and the reaction limit is far to soon to appreciate all the great work you all posted in the meantime. But lots of love to you and your creations!

Grap

Feb 7, 2019
Small town girls are lots of fun.....

View attachment 1281910

Small town girls Part 2. A little animation, I hope you like :giggle:

CLICK HERE View attachment 1276300

View attachment 1281913

Small town girls Part 3, another animation.

View attachment 1281840
1.1mb compressed down from 291mb.
7 seconds/215 frames

I tried using animated dust particles but they turned out more like fire flies with a disability, there's no real way of knowing what it's going to look like until it's rendered. Would have been better without it but after spending 3 evenings putting it all together and 15 hours on a 3070 to render 215 frames for a half dozen reactions, well, it is what it is. I'll know better next time.
:rolleyes:

View attachment 1281841
In your first animation, did you hand-pose the penis in every frame to move like that, or is there a shortcut?

I've seen that sort of animation before and it really adds a great amount to the scene. Just wondered if it is as tedious as I believe it is. Excellent work!!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes