3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
View attachment 1319278
Is there a way to apply animation data to just an area like the pelvis?
A good animation never just affects only one area. It always affects other areas as well. If you want to move his pelvis you also have to adjust his legs, arms, torso, and clothing. Also, she will be affected, her lips, her hair as well as parts of her upper body etc.
But yes, you can set specific keyframes and reposition the bones you want to move in them.

Reactions: Klolita

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
She is lovely :love: but for me looks like Annie from Lucky Mark
View attachment 1319485
Hadn't even thought of that, but there are definitely some similarities. Just searched the art assets thread though, and as far as I can see, only the hair is the same as what is claimed to have been used for Annie. Most ppl seem to agree Annie is based on either Drew for G3 or Melody for G8. Mine was based on Rylie for G8, converted to G3, with several body and headmorphs.
Funny thing is, I never had any interest in Annie when I played LM, cause I didn't like her hair, so it's kinda ironic that this model is using the same hair, although its with the long tails, rather than the braids. It's actually the first time I have used this hair on a character, and I probably made around 50 or so by now. Pigtails and braids are generally not my kinda thing, but it felt fitting for this model.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes