3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
what's the story behind them?
They are the same person, just centuries apart. Part of the Schroder family of Koyzoa (multinational/racial Yakuza). (Young) Ming was on one of the first colony ships where some colonists suffered mutations due to cosmic radiation exposure. In Ming's case it allowed her to communicate with her future self (right now I'm at 1100 years later) and even share the same space for limited periods of time. It also greatly increased her lifespan, hence being alive 1100 years later. Aside from the longevity, surgery is good in the future so they don't look very different. Mamma Ming has been the head of the Schroder crime family for centuries, and lives in the "present" of my universe. She is also the direct grandmother and multi-time ancestor of my character Udika.

I created Ming when I was pondering making a VN with more human and "normal" sexual content.

Colonists flagged as "possible mutants" would be isolated but schooled at a college level, and MC would be a recently thawed guy from a lost ship with a buff body and giant dick mutation. Ming would be the "cool friend" who helps you fuck the other girls and break the rules. She could have gotten out of the isolation but thought it would help the syndicate to stay and investigate. The time travel idea came later and would be a plot device to connect worlds and also allow for bonus alien content for those who would enjoy it. I could also pull out the far future generation Ming that Momma Ming can contact if I wanted some granny action.

Ming is my only human character. Some are evolved neo-humans called Terrans, but she's the only pure-born human out of almost 50 characters.

Not likely to materialize as a VN because I'm too much of a lush and a stoner, and I do this to relax not to have another job. Maybe if I found a partner/team and/or threw up some cash to get started. Writing it out does get me interested again though.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes