3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
the pros of light could you tell me the defaults that I can correct

View attachment 1380950
Not knowing your settings, it's easier to suggest what you should be doing....Firstly it looks like you've only used the ''fire'' as a light source, you need to get an Iray lighting set like ''PixelTizzyFit's 'PTF Legendary Lights' ''. You can then play with Dome settings & different lighting, with the Accent lights within the set. As I've done with this Picture, & a Screenshot as it looks before rendering. GNASHER & SAM LIGHT LAYOUT.png GNASHER & SAM.png It only has 7 main light sources, 2 x 3point lights(Rim, Key & Fill) & the Fire, very little light from the night sky.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Captain Bipto

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
Ulyana Novikov

Team Captain of the relay team, daughter to a business magnate, multimillionaire, member of the board that asks the questions C-level execs do not want asked and CEO of a webshop for sex toys. Does not know how to tell her family about that last thing...
Ulyana 1_HD.png
Ulyana 2_HD.png
Not super happy with the wet look of the hair. Might need to tweak that again...
Ulyana 5-2_HD.png

ModraHD

Formerly 'Lakius'
Mar 22, 2019
G8F Catalina! (well, at least the textures) Head is off camera because her expression is somewhat flat and fixing HDRI reflections on the eyes in blender to work like DAZ is beyond my patience. I think next time I'd like longer+thicker thighs and wider set breasts, but going back at this point would be un-fun. Other angles available on request!

How I did it: Initial morph and pose in DAZ, exported to Blender for breast physics and Gens correction (cocked hips r bad), reimported as morph (thank you multires in blender for enabling HD but making me have to do this), exported again in HD and SD with diffeomporphic to be merged carefully (thank you geograft shells for making me have to do this), HD details painted on gen graft, then rendered in Blender so I can be done in 1/100 the time. Plus, tile rendering lets you skip HDRI only tiles and be done another 10x faster, if your goal is transparency or wallpapers. Maybe I'd stick to just DAZ if I wanted only 1 render with no added HD details? lol

Catalina_06.jpg Catalina_07.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes