3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

badi90

Jun 18, 2017
am still learning how to use daz3d and today i decided to render a relexing at the pool scane ... while doing sp i learnd few things but no matter how much i look to make the girl on the left to drop some water droplet and make a smal water pond where her hands are couldent find any .... could someone guide me plz
btw i stoped rendering at 60% cuz of the water ideai ..
sorry for bad my pool relaxe test.jpg english

Baka_Energy_studios

Formerly 'Baka plays'
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
am still learning how to use daz3d and today i decided to render a relexing at the pool scane ... while doing sp i learnd few things but no matter how much i look to make the girl on the left to drop some water droplet and make a smal water pond where her hands are couldent find any .... could someone guide me plz
sorry for bad my View attachment 1405255 english
here are some

Reactions: badi90

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
which models did you use?

Reactions: badi90

Dabigoh

Mar 1, 2020
I attempted to create a pool scene once and I used for the puddles around her hands. I wasn't happy with the wet look on the body so I never did anything with it. Got busy doing other things and completely forgot about it until I saw your post. (see Sample below)

If you want to go for water dripping off her body, you could probably use as it contains a couple of "droplet" props. Might be a pain if you want several droplets falling from her though.

You can also find the assets here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/liquid-puddles-and-splashes.13288/
https://f95zone.to/threads/liquid-pack.12413/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes