3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Finally finished with the protagonist of my game (the guy in the middle) and the rest of his family so I made a quick render, what do you guys think of their overall design? and do they look like a family?

View attachment 1407491
Dad should be more muscular and bigger to be ready to beat the shit out of the son in case he touches his mother or sister ;)

badi90

Jun 18, 2017
am still learning how to use daz3d and today i decided to render a relexing at the pool scane ... while doing sp i learnd few things but no matter how much i look to make the girl on the left to drop some water droplet and make a smal water pond where her hands are couldent find any .... could someone guide me plz
btw i stoped rendering at 60% cuz of the water ideai ..
sorry for bad my View attachment 1405255 english
I would like to thank DeNomilos Baka plays and @ditavfortease helping me out
while the images is not complete I thought to show what ot has become
still in the process of learning but I think somehow it come out decent relaxe at pool.jpg

Last edited:

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
Finally finished with the protagonist of my game (the guy in the middle) and the rest of his family so I made a quick render, what do you guys think of their overall design? and do they look like a family?

View attachment 1407491
What is a living dad doing in an adult game? Must be the first one to survive. I hope you kill him fast as Sean Bean in any decent movie (they didn't kill him in Jupiter's destiny and see what awful mess the watchoski sisters did)

• Haha
Reactions: Mengal

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020

View attachment 1407491
I think it's pretty solid. They have a distinct style, slightly toony yet more realistic than most VN families. They do look like a family, the kids favoring mom but I can see dad in the MC. On the graphic spectrum of adult games, I would consider them high-end.

• Red Heart

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I think it's pretty solid. They have a distinct style, slightly toony yet more realistic than most VN families. They do look like a family, the kids favoring mom but I can see dad in the MC. On the graphic spectrum of adult games, I would consider them high-end.
jep. on a technical level it is done really good. Dad needs blue eyes to make it perfect. Brown eyes would be dominant in genetics and noone of the kids has brown eyes

Mengal

Sep 11, 2018
What is a living dad doing in an adult game? Must be the first one to survive. I hope you kill him fast as Sean Bean in any decent movie (they didn't kill him in Jupiter's destiny and see what awful mess the watchoski sisters did)
Midnight Paradise has an father in it I think :unsure:
tbh, I got some ideas for what his role is going to be in the story, but nothing concrete since he is not going to play a significant part in the main plot. My plan was to use him to get mom and son closer together because of neglecting/cheating, maybe even a divorce or what not, I'm not entirely sure yet.

But he surely wont die in my story :LOL:

This critique gives me joy, what you are describing was exactly what I was going for :)

jep. on a technical level it is done really good. Dad needs blue eyes to make it perfect. Brown eyes would be dominant in genetics and noone of the kids has brown eyes
Also, thanks for your kind words! I just noticed it's pretty hard to see but the dad actually has green eyes. I'm not sure what's more dominant in genes when it comes to green vs blue eyes.

Reactions: Banality
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes