3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Guys, based on my 3D incest and MILF comics we started a 3D incest and MILF themed game and now we are glad to present the first MILFtopa 0.01 release. It has about 50 images for now, but my comics have over 700 images already so there will be frequent updates. We have no animations for now but plan to introduce animations later and will try to make at the same level of quality as the latest Animopron videos.
If you like our work it will be great if decide to support us too on and as a bonus the supporters will get a temporary full access to all of my incest episodes.
Here is the link to support as:

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: OutOfAshes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I have an issue with artifacts on the forehead ??? It came up when I changed the hair. I try to fix it, but it keeps comiing back... Sometimes more than others. Just where and what do I have to adjust to make it not show. I don't see it in viewfinder, it shows up late in the render...............

pt3-3.jpg pt3-5.jpg

BamID

May 17, 2020
I have an issue with artifacts on the forehead ??? It came up when I changed the hair. I try to fix it, but it keeps comiing back... Sometimes more than others. Just where and what do I have to adjust to make it not show. I don't see it in viewfinder, it shows up late in the render...............

View attachment 1418753 View attachment 1418754
you can see them when changing into "Smooth Shaded".. mostly changing the head/crown size is enough for it..
name of the slider always depends on the Asset..

therpfan

Jan 1, 2021

View attachment 1418753 View attachment 1418754
Use the smooth shaded view. You'll see the hair cap clipping through the forehead. Look in the hair morphs for head size or forehead depth and adjust that until it is no longer clipping.

Edit: Oops, it was already answered, so here's a picture instead

Aspire-PS-ON-1.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes