3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Own character Krisztina. Trying to emulate an iconic movie scene and painting btw
View attachment 1422823
Nice picture, & a nice idea, but the first thing I noticed as someone who uses a Zippo lighter every day, is the hand pose.
The Zippo needs to be in line with the last two bones of the Index & Middle fingers, which need to be opened out to 90 degrees from the first bones. Allowing the Thumb to be inline with the Wheel of the Zippo.

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
Eleica
Age: 23 years. Profession: Graduate in biological sciences. Occupation: Flower seller in the Villa María park. Marital status: Single. Relatives: Aira and Dominica.
Likes: Jogging in the park on Saturday mornings. Dislikes: Cats.
0007.png

Last edited:

faibolx

Oct 18, 2019
Nice picture, & a nice idea, but the first thing I noticed as someone who uses a Zippo lighter every day, is the hand pose.
The Zippo needs to be in line with the last two bones of the Index & Middle fingers, which need to be opened out to 90 degrees from the first bones. Allowing the Thumb to be inline with the Wheel of the Zippo.
Hey! thanks for the feedback, tbh I don't smoke and used the pose and prop from a smoking assets :ROFLMAO: thought it was accurate. On the reference picture the male character had matches. I really appreciate your time to explain me, I'm gonna fix it for sure!

-faibolx

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: DitaVonTease
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes