3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
Last one of the series, Ming and Udika Schroder. Ming is 20 and sees Udika (24) kind of like a cool older sister. Ming is actually Udika's grandmother, and great-great-great grandmother, and more greaterest grandmother, etc. "Young Ming" is from the past but has a mutation that lets her connect with her older self and even physically enter the future spacetime. That mutation also increased her lifespan greatly. She has re-introduced herself into the Schroder Clan bloodline several times over. Each time her immediate offspring have enjoyed a lifespan double (once triple) that of a normal Terran, but that benefit did not pass on to the next generation. None have seen the dramatic increase of lifespan or connection with other selves unique to Ming.

092521MingUdikaCB.png
092521MingUdikaNude.png

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
Ray Liota and Robert Patrick look nothing alike... That's as bad as me always confusing Lawrence Fishburn and Samuel L. Jackson :LOL:

I mean if you said Thomas Jane View attachment 1425580 and Aaron Eckhart View attachment 1425583 we would understand :giggle:
For some reason I thought it was Ray Liota in T2, back when I 12, and years later realized it was Patrick. I really hadn't watched much of either's work nor re-watched T2. I don't really confuse them, but my initial reaction is to identify Patrick as Liota.

Never noticed that about Jane and Eckhart...

• Haha
Reactions: Captain Bipto

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
The boss of XenoFash herself, Lundi Xest. The outfit leaves something to be desired regarding the breast fit, but nothing unusual for Daz. Outfit textures are standard from the expansion. Makeup is... acceptable, from SkinBuilder. I don't seem to have a really good makeup asset - several of the LIE sets I've seen are horribly clownish, and the character based makeup is usually tied to the skin, which I alter making the presets useless. Skinbuilder might be of more use if I actually learned about makeup IRL.

Anyway... Lundi Xest modeling the Cherry Blossom Outfit.

View attachment 1425571
View attachment 1425573
It seems you need & easy to use then remove the unused morphs, when finished...Way more control over the outfits your models are trying to wear....

Reactions: XenoFash

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
It seems you need & easy to use then remove the unused morphs, when finished...Way more control over the outfits your models are trying to wear....
I actually have those installed just never looked into them. I'll have to see what it do, as they say.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes