3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Helperino

Sep 30, 2020
Bad girls wear black.

TaraCowboy1.jpg
TaraCowboy2.jpg
TaraCowboy3.jpg

I removed the hair that was clipping through the hat by rendering twice and erasing the hair in photoshop. Is there a better/faster way to fix hair clipping through hats?

Does anyone have any recommendations for expressions that won't make the characters look like The Joker? Also, does anyone have any recommendations for more realistic skins?

I'm a beginner looking for feedback. If anyone has any requests for pictures, I'd be glad to fulfill them as practice!

wefwweq

Aug 7, 2020
Bad girls wear black.

View attachment 1431641
View attachment 1431642
View attachment 1431644

I removed the hair that was clipping through the hat by rendering twice and erasing the hair in photoshop. Is there a better/faster way to fix hair clipping through hats?

Does anyone have any recommendations for expressions that won't make the characters look like The Joker? Also, does anyone have any recommendations for more realistic skins?

I'm a beginner looking for feedback. If anyone has any requests for pictures, I'd be glad to fulfill them as practice!
You can usually move the hair bones, also a quick way is GoZ and Zbrush.

Yeah most expressions look really weird and fake. With 8.1 you have more control over that.

What do you mean by more realistic?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes