3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evic

May 25, 2018
I gotta figure out the shadow settings.
Looks like you have the headlamp on, if you turn that off it'll be much easier to light the scene.

Also, if you want my little trick, I usually place and pose the model first, then sort out the main lights in the iray preview using ghost lights (or an HDRI background), once I'm happy with that I build the rest of the scene and then I just need to make minor changes to the lights. I find that much easier than building the scene first.

Looks amazing!
Thank you very much!

Reactions: activeXmeasures

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Wytchkin Laura
Back in 2019, some of my first images I ever made were for Halloween, showing off the witchy side of our beloved Laura. Unfortunately, I was mainly messing around with DAZ and had to rely heavily on predefined pose packs at those times; in addition, I was not able to do much in postwork. As a result, the outcomes were often not what I imagined.

While preparing some images for this year’s Halloween in the last couple of days, I also revisited my old works and decided to pimp them up.

The first series of reworked images will be of our broom-riding Laura.

Wytchkin Laura - Rework 2021 (Dressed Version).jpg Wytchkin Laura - Rework 2021 (Stockings Only Version).jpg Wytchkin Laura - Rework 2021 (Nude Version).jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes