3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
Still Celia. People here might make a handful of pretty girls as a daily exercise but what can I say? I like Celia and will keep at it until I perfect her.

Somber and alone.

Somber_and_alone.png

Funny thing is.. I opened a project to start working with a base, but I liked how it looked on the preview and.. I just rendered it instead, completely having forgotten what I originally wanted to do with that saved file with a 'Celia WIP' in capitals as a title. So..I didn't finish my original idea, and didn't work on what I wanted to work on opening Daz today. Still, I like it. I find the contrast of the purple backdrop with the warm light to be working better than I expected.

That was a 2h render, which..kinda tells me to stop fucking around with low power lights and start making renders with 12 bright lights all around the model, instead of a simple fill at 5k lumen and expecting the damn thing to manage to light it in any sensible amount of time.

EDIT: Any constructive criticism, or feedback is always welcomed. I should add that damn thing on my sig I suppose, so I don't have to type it EVERY SINGLE TIME!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes