3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
I figured since I'm a real-live dev now (or something close enough) I should try actually improving at this daz thing, and get over my fear of sharing my work. Spent a bit trying new stuff, it came out ok I guess.

View attachment 1488246

Thanks to insomnia I went on a character creation spree for no apparent reason.

test3.png
test4.png

Then I figured they needed something to do... And I'm not very imaginative, so....

test5.png

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
Today, going around the internet, a camgirl with nick Hotfallingdevil caught my eye. She had particular features and overall I would not call her the prototype of beauty because there were rather large ears, a wide forehead and pronounced cheekbones along with a small and raised jaw compared to normal, as well as incredibly small nostrils but with animportant internal opening. But overall she worked because she was associated with a feminine and slender physicality that made her youthful and intriguing. So I took it as an example to create the base of the character, only "outside" I didn't use it to create the skins so as not to run into any problems and above all the purpose was not to copy a real person, but to take some traits to create more realistic characters. I like the result, even if it needs improvement. The character was created in GF3 and then transposed into GF8 where I inserted the skin and poses. I would like a comparison and opinions, to improve the work, I immediately say that thin legs are a choice because the character is thin and I don't know why daz went from "TUBE" to "CHICKEN LEGS" with no real middle ground.

Federica_001.jpg

Last edited:

Evic

May 25, 2018
Bubbles!

BubblesF95.jpg

For those who like this sort of thing, it's 1000 iterations, built-in denoiser on at 990 iterations. Light source is a bright sunlit sky HDRI outside a fully enclosed room with a single window and a single emissive surface light just out of the camera's view to the left. The water is three stacked planes, not a full volume so it rendered pretty quickly, the faint steam effect is also a simple textured plane. The models skin is Bambina 8, and her body is GF8.1 with a bunch of random morphs.

Edit: Only postwork is adding my sig, the magic comes from tone mapping settings on the render itself (white point, burn highlights and crush blacks in particular).

Last edited:

Grap

Feb 7, 2019
Bubbles!

View attachment 1489266

For those who like this sort of thing, it's 1000 iterations, built-in denoiser on at 990 iterations. Light source is a bright sunlit sky HDRI outside a fully enclosed room with a single window and a single emissive surface light just out of the camera's view to the left. The water is three stacked planes, not a full volume so it rendered pretty quickly, the faint steam effect is also a simple textured plane. The models skin is Bambina 8, and her body is GF8 with a bunch of random morphs.
Really well done!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes