3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
So I'm just getting into the process of learning to make a VN. Familiarizing myself with DAZ first as, for me at least, I'll be able to think of a story line easier if I have character concepts and models available to me first. As with any adult natured game or novel, there's going to be lots of fluids distributed around. I've heard good things about MoneyShotz but I'm having an issue with it. When I check it in Iray preview or render it, there's some spots that have a red artifact/outline. Is this something that I can make an adjustment to correct during rendering or is it just something I'll have to manually fix in PS/GIMP? I've tried bumping up render settings like max time and samples to no effect.

cum 80% 2.png

Last edited:

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
As you'll see in the picture I'm going to shoot for a medieval fantasy themed game for my first try. It may be cliche but I'm developing a fairy companion right now. First actual character concept I've worked on so far. She is 7 inches tall (thanks Measure Metrics). I haven't worked on lighting yet, I'm just concentrating on one aspect at a time right now which is getting my characters ready. Any advice or (constructive) criticism is welcome.

Nicolette full render squatting clothed.png

Alboe Interactive

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2020
Marta, a pregnant futanari from a comic I'm working on:

Marta profile wm.png

"Hey, you coming to bed soon? The baby's been kicking quite a bit and it's been keeping me up. Know what would help me sleep?"

-

Remember this post?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated:

Yep, totally redid this solely because of the new skin. The rope clipping into the torso on the original didn't bug me in any way... :HideThePain:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Nice, what asset is the lacy top?
From add-on texture pack for Boho Shorts...

Boho Shorts:
Boho Short Outfit Textures:

:)

Reactions: oaiki
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes