3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

lups987878

Jun 12, 2019
Constantly practice and try new things. Challenge yourself to do new things with your images each time (just don't go overboard with it, ie don't try making a 1 minute animation after your first render). Also, don't be afraid to ask others for help and/or their opinions.

From your first/new render journey, I would recommend trying to add an environment around your model and play with lighting. Proper lighting is very important for an image. Would definitely start your journey there.
thank you, I really appreciate the advice, I consider the eroticism in 3d real art, so I am approaching this world and having a lot of fun

KingCorrosiv

Sep 12, 2021
thank you, I really appreciate the advice, I consider the eroticism in 3d real art, so I am approaching this world and having a lot of fun
Another tip would be to get yourself some photo editing software. Most of the vibrance you'll get comes from post work. Though expensive i can highly recommend Photoshop Lightroom. Just try and be consistent in your work and you'll improve in no time. It's not nessecary to do like 5 renders a day but just by trying to make something everyday you'll see your skills improve.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes