3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Stupid question but come on! I don't remember where I clicked, but only in DAZ the mouse arrow disappeared, in other programs it shows the arrow normally!

can someone help?

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Stupid question but come on! I don't remember where I clicked, but only in DAZ the mouse arrow disappeared, in other programs it shows the arrow normally!

can someone help?
The cursor is still there but just Invisible. Blind navigate to your camera selection menu top right of your viewport. And change your camera or viewport visual.
The cursor should come back.

Deleted member 24507

Donor
May 5, 2017
The cursor is still there but just Invisible. Blind navigate to your camera selection menu top right of your viewport. And change your camera or viewport visual.
The cursor should come back.
thanks for the help, i restarted the program and it got back to normal, it was probably some bug in the program that made it go away!

thanks

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
thanks for the help, i restarted the program and it got back to normal, it was probably some bug in the program that made it go away!

thanks
It is most definitely a bug in the program. And restarting Daz does take care of it.
But if you can do the blind navigate and viewchange you'll be faster working on your scene again.
Don't forget to immediately name and save your new project and regularly hit ctrl-S (quicksave) while you're working.

Deleted member 24507

Donor
May 5, 2017
Another problem, I don't know why when moving the palm of the hand, the fingers are involuntarily moving in the opposite direction to what they should when it is close to another part of another character's body.

to try to explain it better, it's as if the program were blocking so that one character's hand part does not enter the other's body, because I'm trying to adjust as if the hand were going to grab something round!

some tip for fix this?

Last edited:

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Another problem, I don't know why when moving the palm of the hand, the fingers are involuntarily moving in the opposite direction to what they should when it is close to another part of another character's body.

some tip for fix this?
Do you have collision on for either of the assets? If so turn it off and see if that fixes it. Otherwise there may be an issue where the bones of the asset don't line up like they should for that you'll need to reallign them and I can't really explain how to do that.
But if you look it up you should find tutorials on that.

Last edited:

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Nice picture, but it is one example of many pictures where is this one question - Did you ever try to stand like that ? I mean the position of the feet - In heels possible, but without .... That's a position of feet when you are sleeping and other situations where your feet have no weight to support. With weight it's impossible to held the feet in the position without support (like heels).

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
So..Stopped it at 4k cycles and 95.2%. I didn't think it was making enough of a difference to the image to justify the amount of rendering time it took.

Celia again, but wanted to go for something different. No postwork whatsoever, I wanted to get this out there but don't have enough time for post before leaving for work. I'd change a couple of minor things if I was to do it again, or maybe add some black paint to contrast the white on the body, but considering I'll have to align all the diffuse maps for a new texture, I don't think it's happening anytime soon.

Duality.

Duality.png

PS. As always, I'm open to feedback.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes