3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
Having a play with the visual novel thingy, just trying to get the usual lighting I see in them:

A million things I could have done better, but it looks visual-novel-like, and took practically no time to render or post-work.
(and it's probably the most productive thing I've done all day ;) )

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Quick render and messing around with framing and getting a visual novel/comic book look to it. Jazz, the bootylicious lady, ain't too happy with Mac's excessive drinking. Thoughts on the text, bar, frame, etc? Don't know if I like now that I see it in action.

View attachment 184379
Cooper Black is probably not the best choice for a font. While serif fonts are easier to read than sans-serif fonts (i.e., Times is easier to read than Arial, based on the research), the super-thick stroke weight and high x-height makes reading a font like this one tiring over a long period of time. Try to find a serif-font in a more standard weight and it will be much easier to read. Times/Times New Roman is always good, with other alternatives like Century Schoolbook, Garamond, ITC Giovanni, and Georgia being other alternatives. The white against the blue is good. If you go with a more standard weighted font, you probably will want to lose the black outline, as it really is not necessary against that background, and would look funky at a lighter weight. This is one of those 'less is more' things.

Last edited:
Reactions: MovieMike

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
testing out different lighting techniques and post work.
This model is very known already, and I love her. One of the best ones for MILFs

Nicole Petal 2

Cpu only. 24+ Hours. 88%.:D
Sorry for shadow, and dof unfamiliar yet with that stuff :p
I'll try and try again... :coffee:
View attachment 183244
Very Hot!!

Delicious!!

I LOVE Gingers!!! :love::love:

View attachment 184391
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WOW!!, amazing scene. Hope there will be more!

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Any advice?
Anything in particular you were seeking advice for? the renders look good and would like to see how they would like in an environment. If anything, for the first image seems like her hair on the left is blown by a slight breeze, yet the right is unaffected so it seems like there is a mistake. For the second image, if it is a dforce dress I would run it through a quick simulation to try get rid of the weird gathering at the front of the skirt.

Quick render and messing around with framing and getting a visual novel/comic book look to it. Jazz, the bootylicious lady, ain't too happy with Mac's excessive drinking. Thoughts on the text, bar, frame, etc? Don't know if I like now that I see it in action.
I would suggest removing the character portrait, any emotion can be conveyed through the image. That's just my opinion.
View attachment 184391
Lovely work as always. I think either the blonde's pose could change in the opening shots, maybe similar to her seated position shown later, or the couch could change to accommodate a laying position more comfortably. Also in the last shot the hand and foot seem to be clipping into the carpet.

Reactions: Xavster

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
WOW!!, amazing scene. Hope there will be more!
Have already done the posing for part 2, just completing the renders. You won't have to wait long.

Lovely work as always. I think either the blonde's pose could change in the opening shots, maybe similar to her seated position shown later, or the couch could change to accommodate a laying position more comfortably. Also in the last shot the hand and foot seem to be clipping into the carpet.
Thanks, didn't notice the clipping previously. I'll replace the image shortly.

Reactions: LP83
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes